– 1 cup melted butter
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 4 large eggs, at room temperature
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 3⁄4 cup cocoa
– 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease a 13×9″ glass baking dish.
- Using an electric mixer, combine sugars & vanilla with melted butter. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture slowly to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture. Mix well.
- In the microwave, heat Nutella until it thins out a bit (approximately 1 minute). Stir it well. Stir the softened, melted Nutella into the batter. then pour it into a prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- For a special treat, frost with chocolate buttercream icing.