- 8 oz rotini or bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 ripe Avocado
- ½ fresh Lime, juiced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ Cup Buttermilk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water.
- Toss diced avocado with lime juice.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl gently toss with dressing. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Store refrigerated up to 2 days.