For the biscuit layer
- 100 g ladyfingers
- 30 g butter, melted
For the cheesecake cream
- 200 g whipped cream, cold
- 1 pack. Sahnesteif
- 100g icing sugar
- 200 g cream cheese *
For the cherry compote
- 1 glass of sour cherries, drained
- 100 g sugar
- 20g cornflour
- First, cook the cherry compote. These can drain the cherries and then mix with the sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan without the juice. Bring to the boil and simmer until further stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mass has thickened. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- The ladyfingers zermixen in a food processor to fine crumbs For the biscuit layer.The melted butter and evenly incorporated with a spoon or a fork in the crumbs.
- First until stiff with the Sahnesteif For the cheesecake cream cooled whipped cream. It gradually let sprinkle on the powdered sugar. In a second bowl, combine the cream cheese with a mixer stir briefly creamy. Then the whipped cream mix into the cream cheese with a silicone scraper or a whisk by hand until all results in a homogeneous mass.
- To the dessert to stratify first 2-3 tablespoons of the cookie crumbs in 4 to 8 dessert glasses free and smooth / -rütteln. Then spread half the cheesecake cream on and then half or slightly more of the cooled cherry compote. The remaining cookie crumbs on giving, then complete the remaining cheesecake cream and the cherry compote.
- The vials until serving refrigerate. Bon Appetite!