- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- optional toppings: powdered sugar, syrup, fresh fruit, etc
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. In a small bowl, beat egg yolks on low speed. Gradually pour in cream and beat for 1 minute. Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- In another bowl (make sure your beaters are clean) beat egg whites on high until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions. Serve warm with desired toppings.
*Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon to the waffle batter for a fun flavor variation. Try it!